Home bred colt born at Oakring Stud 28th of May 2007
4th generation of the Oakring Stud
17hh Holstein dark bay gelding
Oakring D’ Arcy is known outside the ring as Harley
Harley is a stunning, very eye-catching horse with incredible presence and loose elastic paces. A horse the judges like a great deal and now just time and consistent performances will surely see some serious results in the next season. Harley is currently working at British Dressage Advanced Medium level although competing at Novice he is aimed at the BD National championships. He is also used for lessons as he makes a great school master for developing riders.
Oakring D’ Arcy
Dam – Oakring Little law. Oakring D’Arcy’s damline is based in Holstein and guarantees strength and power and is known as a mother line that produces champions.
The sire – Dayano. Dayano he is proving to be an outstanding stallion for producing dressage horses. Dayano has the bloodlines of four very important stallions: Dolany (by Donnerhall), Linaro (by Landgraf), Romino (by Ramiro) and Lord.
Oakring D’Arcy’s Performance
- Top marks awarded at the Annual BEF Futurity Evaluations as a yearling and two year old.
- BEF Futurity overall 3 year old champion 2010.
- Endless wins in hand as a youngster.
- Very successful campaign as a four year old in Burghley young event horse classes and British Eventing 4 year old qualifiers. Always producing top marks for the dressage phase.
- Harley is currently in full work and due to his obvious strengths and talent he’s looking to start a serious dressage career this winter.